Richland Care Center’s Community Services and Features
Richland Care Center is a nonprofit comprehensive healthcare provider that offers a variety of services.
These services include inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation therapy to skilled nursing care, long-term care, and hospice and respite care.
Below is a partial list of the services and amenities we provide our residents.
Richland Care Center provides the following services:
- Skilled Nursing observation and care available 24 hours a day
- Certified personnel on-duty 24 hours a day
- In-room medication supervision and administration
- Social Service worker to assist you with problem solving and accessing community resources
- Transitional Care on a short term basis for Post–surgical rehabilitation, wound management, and pain management
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing etc.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy services for those who qualify
- Private and Semi-private accommodations
- Assisted spa with whirlpool bath
- Secure and Safe Environment
We also offer great amenities like:
- Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Housekeeping and Laundry services at no extra cost
- Beauty/Barber shop offering shampoo/set, cuts, permanents
- Dining Room and meals
- Church Services
- Pet Visits
- Bingo and other daily activities
Interested in more information?
We Accept Medicaid, Medicare, and Most Private Insurance